Thursday, May 24, 2012

TM Event - Painted Face Canvas Class

People tell me all the time that they just can't paint faces. And I say, "yes you can"...and I want to show you how!

In this class I will show you a bunch of fun techniques for creating layered backgrounds using paint, spray ink, gesso and stencils. And what more, I want to give you some basic tips on painting simple faces. This class is for all levels of artist! You will leave the class with a beautiful 16 x 24 canvas!


Please note: Your canvas will probably not look anything like mine...and that's the point!! I will give you lots of  tips and hints and help, but you can pick your colours and style! And I will have lots of examples of other styles of faces in class to give you some more ideas to help you finish off your canvas.

Student Supply List
- An apron, or paint clothes
Everything else is supplied!!


Optional Supplies
- I will have paint brushes to share, but if you prefer to bring your own you sure can!
- Any stencils that you love, and would like to use on your canvas. Again, I will have some on hand to share!

Please note: This class is part of the TM Staff Feature weekend event. There are 6 other classes/seminars as a part of this weekend, each taught by a different TM Design Team member. Signing up for the entire weekend gets you a sweet discount! Check out this post for the complete schedule! 

No comments: